When you visit Delton Cabinets, our goal is to make your experience comfortable and stress-free
What to Bring:
If you have any of the following, please bring them with you, so that we can help you more efficiently:
- Measurements or blue prints of the area in question.
- Appliance list and specifications.
- Your priorities related to storage and counter space.
- Wish list…style, colours, theme. (Bring magazine pictures, etc.)
- Rough budget guidelines.
How to Measure: (Sketch and/or take pictures)
An accurate measurement will be required to ensure your cabinetry design fits your space and your needs, measurements will include:
- Wall lengths.
- Size and location of any windows.
- Ceiling height.
- Location of heating vents and cold air returns.
- Location of all water lines and pipes.
- Location of all electrical outlets.